Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Halloween Party


We had a Halloween party at our house with some friends and the kids all had a blast!




Here Princess Emma-Clarie and her best friend Princess Hannah hold hands as they trick-or-treat!



Emma-Claire dressed as princess Cinderella, Hannah dressed as a pink princess and Quin dressed as a giraffe! Once they understood the concept of Trick-or-Treating they LOVED getting candy!

This is...umm.. the teenage

mutant ninja girls, Hannah and Whitney :)


I tried to talk Emma-Claire into putting the candy into a plastic grocery bag when her tiny pumpkin was full. I don't think she believed me that I was saving it for her!!


This is Josiah's I can't believe Hannah and Whitney attacked me with face paint! I was so cute with the Tigger nose and whiskers Mommy painted on my face.... I look ridiculous now....



...Maybe not, I still have the moves for the little kitty ladies "Roar!" This is a photo of the Mommies and the kitty babies~ Ashley & Josiah 11months, Julie & Hannah Cole 7months, Ann & Ellie Graesser 12months! We celebrated Ellie's first birthday with yummy homemade cupcakes, shes one cute Halloween babe!

No comments: