Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yet Another Attempt!

Here it is six months into 2009 and I am just now sitting down again to update this blog! So sad! Now that I've learned that I can print and bind my blog into a book I am going to keep all of my family journaling here. Here is a quick up date on the past umm... 7 months or so! Since October of last year, my last post, we've gone through a failed attempt at adopting through the Texas foster care system, we celebrated EC's 4th and Josiah's 2nd b-days at Chuck E Cheese, Olivia had a tumor removed from the back of her head 2 Days before Christmas, we celebrated our first Christmas alone in our own home, I took my first vacation without any of my family memebers (Tonya took me to NYC for my 25th birthday in January), we've moved, for the 5th time in 5 years, to Plum Creek in Kyle, I have accepted the position as Coordinator of the new MOPS group for First Baptist Kyle, we have committed to homeschooling Emma-Claire this up comming school year, we've lost our beloved puppy Lucy, we've gotten a new puppy Bella and we are praying about how God wants us to grow our family! So many changes in the past seven months! And you know what? God has been so good through it all!! Enjoy these newer photos of the clan!




Ashley and Tonya in NYC! Our first girls trip :)




Josiah's Easter Pose!


The Spellings family came to Austin to celebrate my 25th birthday!




Olivia Faith at 10 months. Our littlest soccer player!






Cute kiddos riding in the grocery cart. This was our first trip with Olivia sitting in the cart and it was a success!



Our newest family member Bella. She is a 1 1/2 year old Cocker Spaniel. She was my Mother's Day gift!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! You're back!!! I've been slacking with the blogging/emailing/etc since #3's arrival (sweet baby Ethan!) ... must be something about sleep deprivation, eh?

Girl, you are super Mom! I'm way impressed with everything you are up to and SO happy you guys are doing well.

Hop on over to my blog to read about Ethan. I might even update it sometime soon. You've inspired me. And how is it you can have a blog printed in book form?!? Extra motivation.

Love,
Julie

Laura Siegrist said...

love it! thanks so much for the updates! how did you find out about the book thing? i'd like to look into that. i should really keep up with my blog. love you guys!!

Misti said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I have thought about you SO much over that past several months! WOW, a lot has happened in 7 months for the Damiani Family! Sorry about the failed adoption! Olivia is getting so big! The other two are as well! I could NEVER home-school! Isaiah will be attending West Houston Charter School next year for Kindergarten! We are very excited that he got in! We have a blog too so you'll have to check us out and keep updated that way too! Good to find you on here!!! Love you and miss you!

Kristy said...

The blog looks great!

http://alittletouchofkate.blogspot.com
This is KAte's!

:-)

The Blowey Bunch said...

your dog is so cute! How in the world can you PRINT AND BIND your blog?! i NEED that info girl!! I want to do that for sure!! Glad to see your family is doing so well. Thanks for keeping us updated. Blessings
Keri